“Great calzone”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The calzones are huge and tasty. Prices are reasonable. I did carryout, so I can’t comment on the table service, the counter service was efficient and friendly. Looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

so, we went for a RIDE to Georgia (while in North Carolina) to get a good look at the lake---there were plenty of boats on the water, plus at one spot, there were rentals.
and I gotta say, I have never seen so many campers in one area at a time.
anyway, we were getting hungry and spotted Big Al's Pizza place.
very friendly staff, and nice & clean, with very long booths.
daughter & I had the buffet---soup & salad bar with pizza. hubby had a pizza, which he couldn't finish and ended up taking it to go.
salad was nice & fresh, and the pizza was tasty. there was even a dessert pizza that satisfied my sweet tooth.
so not only did we go for a nice RIDE, we ended up having a great lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the family special! Great service and great food! YUM games for kids were a nice touch. Will go back for sure!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Was told it is the Pizza place - quite a long walk from the center of town, service was very friendly and attentive, pizza was mediocre, salad bar was poor - I ordered a glass of wine that was undrinkable. Still, hiker hunger was satisfied, value for money was had.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here for awhile now. Food has went down hill. The pizza on the buffet are old and soggy. The waitress never smiles and is very rude. Never refilled my drink. She stayed on her cell the whole time I was there. I don't know where the original girl is that has been there for awhile but she made that business excel. Now that's she not there, it has went down hill. Owner is very rude, the cook looks like he is on dope. Very dirty looking. Will not be back.