“We love Sushi”

Taki Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Went this past Sunday for lunch and it was delicious. Not only is the food great, the service is too. Very clean, and smoothly run

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Their food is the best hibachi food around ! Their rice is a must ! Love when the chef's do tricks in front of you ! Chef B was great ! I ask for him every time !

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We eat here often! The cooks and sushi chefs are great and the food is excellent! The wait can be long on the weekends, but if you go during the week, it isn't usually too bad!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We ate here for our Valentine's Dinner. This was our first time here. The food overall was good but not great. I always enjoy the hibachi show and it was pretty good, though I've experienced better. I had 2 issues with the food. First, is the white sauce. Both me and my wife love the white sauce at Japanese restaurants. This white sauce was just ok. It's like they add citrus to the sauce and it totally takes away from the taste in my opinion. The second issue we had is the salad dressing. It was good, but we prefer the ginger salad dressing at Japanese restaurants. It was ginger but it's like they mixed it with Mayonnaise which totally changed the taste. It wasn't bad but not what I prefer. The service was good, we were in and out much more quickly than I had anticipated. I probably won't visit here again when I'm back in the area. But it really was pretty good, it's just a matter of preference. I can see how others would love it.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Love coming here all the time the staff is so much fun and the food is phenomenal. I always get the Tokyo special and split it with my daughter.....it is soooooo much fun to watch the cooks have fun with the guest. Be ready cause u never know when a bite of rice might be coming your way.