“Best Japanese in Hiram ”

Taki Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great food !! Best fried rice. Huge portions you never leave hungry. Best Japanese restaurant in Hiram. Drinks are great too

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The food is a 5 star for Hiram ga. However when I called for my to go food the person was very rude. No sweat it's Sunday I get it.. but when I arrived it was the person behind the bar that took my order. I knew it was her because when I ordered my sake (as pictured) she rolled her eyes like she has something better to do. This is my 3rd visit here and my last. I'll drive to ATL for a better experience

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Within 2 months I ate there twice. Both at different times and day of the week, both times it was excellent. The food is great and so are the cooks. They are fun and make the experience great. Service was very good even if it did take a bit long to get our drinks.
It is kind of hidden in the strip mall next to a Mexican restaurant so you have to look for it. But it is near the Dollar Tree area of the strip mall. I can't wait to go again and my husband loved it too.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The food is good served at correct temperature for the dish. Cold salad, hot soup, etc. We like to get the Bento Box and some extra sushi. The wait staff is excellent, all the wait staff will check on you if you look like you need something not just your waiter or waitress. We like going here for lunch especially because the prices are less at lunch.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went for a special occasion and our cook was very conversational and entertaining. Chicken, steak and shrimp were all good. Fried rice had so much sodium / seasoning dumped in that it left a couple of us feeling sick for the remainder of the night. Vegetables were cooked and served last and were overcooked, almost inedible. All things considered, a 3 minus rating.