“Excellent value and great sushi”
Review of Fuji Sushi

Fuji Sushi
Ranked #18 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Very reasonably priced. Great roll selection. Loved every bite. Friendly staff. I wish I lived closer so that I could become a regular!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting this place for some years now, love the new folks as much as we did the ones we miss! Oh... the food is wonderful. We have favorites as well as most. Black samurai, eel, love, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura,tsunami and so many more.
I love the fried rice, miso soup, spring rolls, the ginger dressing is so good. What can I say, I don't think you'll be disappointed. We love our girls that wait on us too. It's not cheap but good!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Ate here as it was close to Hobby Lobby and my hotel. The staff was friendly and greeted me right away. The food was fine. It was good but nothing to rave about. As the name suggests it is all sushi with the exception of some of the appetizers and traditional findings such as house salads and miso soup. If not a sushi fan then skip this place. The menu featured many rolls designed by customers which I thought was neat. I would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

The food is excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Eat here often and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The staff was friendly and very welcoming. The restaurant was clean, including the bathroom. The sushi was quite good and we even got a free roll as a Christmas special. I would go again.

Been to Fuji Sushi? Share your experiences!