“Food Fine...Service struggled a bit”
Review of Hooters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooters
Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2016

The food is generally pretty consistent at Hooters, and this was no exception. I had a Philly Cheesteak / Fries and they tasted fine.

I was seated and told that a server would be over to take my order. Sometime went by, before the same person that sat me returned and took my drink order, she apologized for the server not coming over to the table. When the server did take my order it was the last time I saw her....she remained at a table across the room talking with a group. Again the person who sat me, ending up taking care of me the entire time. (She was great)
It was not the end of the world, but it slowed everything down, I waited for simple things (refill of drink) and the meal just took for ever.
But again, the food was good and that is what you go there for...right?

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We love Hotters food! It's a it expensive for the type of food, but when cooked well, it's very much worth it. The Daytona and smoked wings are sooooooo good! This particular location seems to take a long time to cook their food though and quality isn't always consistent as compared to the Hooters closest to us.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 6 April 2016

This Hooters like most has pretty girls waiting on you. The restaurant is clean and has patio area as well. Have eaten here several times an a few time the service was a bit slow. The food has always been good and the price is fair the the portions you get. Almost every time I have visited a manager has stopped by asking if everything was okay or if we needed anything. This location is a little smaller than some I have been in but have always been seated right away. They have a large amount of TV's and several different sports programs going on around the restaurant. Has a large assortment of beers and liquors to choose from.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Hooters to a t! Just what you want their signature wings and fries and a good cold beer in a clean and fun atmosphere. Just wish this location would turn the music down a tiny bit! Nice and friendly staff every time we go!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Nice place. Clean, good Hooters food and of course, lots of pretty girls and cold beer. This location is exactly what a Hooters should be.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!