“We had dinner here last evening.”
Review of The Wharf

The Wharf
Reserve a table
Thu, 04/03
20:00
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: The Island's only waterfront restaurant and bar, The Wharf is located on the edge of Jekyll Island's historic pier, steps from Jekyll Island Club Resort. A live music stage hosts the best bands throughout the year, an all-day bar menu offers Southern favorites to eat and drink, and the nautical-themed indoor/outdoor space provides the perfect setting for a good time.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here last evening. Susan provided excellent service and our food was delicious. The smoked fish dip was my favorite. We also had steak and seafood mac and cheese. The location and view, along with the music made for a wonderful experience. Make reservations!

Date of visit: February 2021
Bruce W, General Manager at The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your dinner at The Wharf. It is great to know the smoked fish dip is a hit! Come visit us again.

Write a reviewReviews (816)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

February 2021… Baby it’s cold outside!… But the service by Kim and drinks by Randall were amazing!! Try the Kentucky mule. Our waitress Kim was so wonderful that we came back two nights in a row. Don’t forget to atop by and enjoy!!!! .. ps the music was a plus! Such a fun atmosphere.

1  Thank 1rockstarrealtor

Alright! Two nights in a row! Thank you for your review of your recent meal with us. It is great to know you enjoyed your first meal so much you came back for a second. The ambiance of The Wharf is hard to beat. Come dine with us once again when you return to the Island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a chilly day, but I didn't expect my Shrimp and Grits to be barely warm. My delightful server Angela was kind enough to heat them up for me, and they were much more tasty that way. Blackened-seasoned shrimp with an andouille sausage-enhanced sauce were served over a bed of grits. Flavors were wonderful and the shrimp were perfectly prepared.

Beautiful dining inside, great views of the waterfront and a kind server made this a most enjoyable lunch. Docks are available for those arriving by boat, and a parking lot with great views is available for the rest of us.

Date of visit: February 2021

I am glad you enjoyed your meal at The Wharf despite the lukewarm first impression. Thank you for providing us an honest review and giving us a chance to make it up to you. I am so happy you enjoyed the Shrimp and Grits because they are easily one of the best menu items. I will pass along your praise to Angela for a job well done! Come dine with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a nice lunch here today. The manager, Donna, greeted us & gave us the history of the Island & the Wharf as we told her we are new to the area. She's such a great ambassador! We had a delicious lunch and Donna gave us a lovely smoked fish dip appetizer for my birthday (maybe shouldn't be mentioning that)! Anywho - it was so good I could have licked the jar the dip came in! Anyway - what a nice way to spend a lunch afternoon with beautiful views also of Jekyll River.

Date of visit: February 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you chose to enjoy your birthday at The Wharf! Donna is a wonderful ambassador. I am glad you enjoyed the food! Please visit us again next time you are on the island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The low country boil is fantastic and so is the mahi sandwhich. The only thing better than the food is the service. Susan and Ashley were fantastic when we arrived with no reservations and had a lengthy wait. I've been here before but my wife hasn't, so I knew it would be worth it for my family to wait for a table. During the hour or so that we waited, Susan and Ashley bent over backwards to keep my 7-year old son entertained, engage us in conversation, and generally make sure that we were having a good time. I was really impressed.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank RakkasanMAJ

Thank you for your review! I am glad your family enjoyed their first visit to The Wharf! Thank you for recommending us and braving the wait. I will be sure to pass along your praise to Susan and Ashley. Come dine with us again soon.