See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I am originally from Jesup Ga and my boyfriend and I were there visiting family and I stumbled across the Trowell house B&B and I must say it was truly a warm and inviting stay. The owners were amazing and Ramona was so nice. The breakfast that she prepared every morning was out of this world. The Inn is very clean and well kept. I look forward to visiting again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
luv2dive2222, Owner at Trowell Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Nikki,
Thank you for your review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay while visiting your home town. We are looking forward to your next visit. Thanks for your stay.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I had the privilege of staying at this bed ad's breakfast for four nights. The owners have put extra care and thought into every detail. My room had everything I would want and was as comfortable as home. The pool and backyard was beautiful and enjoyable. Breakfast was delicious and an extra bonus was the best coffee I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this place for business or pleasure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
luv2dive2222, Owner at Trowell Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

So happy you enjoyed our B & B...glad you enjoyed the coffee, Robert thinks it's pretty special also. Love for you to visit again. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

It was so nice to come into this B&B and see that it has the same Victorian style inside as it does outside. So many these days have the look on the outside then when you go in everything has been "updated" and no longer has the same romantic and historic feeling. The rooms and bathrooms have excellent amenities and the food is fabulous. You can tell the owners really take pride in their B&B. I plan to stay their again the next time in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much Karla, was so happy you was able to visit us. Many new recipes and we are having a Berry Special Breakfast, please ask for it on your next visit. :)

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

A beautiful environment The rooms make you feel like you are home the Decoration is historically comforting . The owners Ramona and Robert are very kind and help with hospitality whatever you need . The B&B they serve is absolutely delicious. Recommend to choose this beautiful Trowell Historic inn .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
luv2dive2222, Owner at Trowell Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for the kind words, so happy you enjoyed your stay here. We are constantly striving to provide everything you would need for your stay, we want to make you feel like you are home.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Our host for our event booked the Trowell Historic Inn. We're so glad they did. It will be our preferred lodging when we're back in the area. Very nice bed and breakfast. The host for the Inn was also exceptional We can highly recommend

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words, would love to have you again on another visit.