“Lunch”

CJ's Southern Traditions
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in LaFayette
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Nice old house for a restaurant lots of room and old and clean lots of parking nice employees and good food for lunch need to stop by when in the area

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great home cooking! Family-friendly atmosphere. Locals frequent this place. Courteous wait staff. Very reasonable prices on all food items. Perfect southern sweet tea!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Best catfish and tartar sauce I have eaten.Good price and service. If you are in the area definitely try the fish.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

There is not enough to be said about this restaurant. They catered a wedding rehearsal dinner and a wedding that we attended and the food was so good. We decided to drive down and give it a try. The food was home cooking just like your Mom would make. We went on Friday and had the chicken & dressing which came with 2 sides and a bread, all for $6.65, at dinner time. The setting is an old antebellum house which is just beautiful. Even though we were with a large party, the staff took care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. I can not wait to go back!!!! If I lived closer, we would have this for dinner every night.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Over breaded and overcooked catfish. This was my first and last visit.This was a takeout order otherwise I would have sent the food back. The "brown" gravy was awful and know it was made from some type of mix. But they are not alone as I have been to several restaurants that make their southern gravy using a mix and not from scratch.
The catfish did not go to waste, The dogs loved it.
The fella who took my order was friendly.

1  Thank Laura P