“We Love A Good Bison Burger!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #10 of 364 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Ted's is nicely decorated inside with booths and tables, bar & a revolving front door. It is not that large for seating capacity....we usually go a little early in the evening & during the week. They do take reservations and have a large customer base; during peak times and holidays there may be a wait.
Food: We like the brined have done pickles brought to the table. It took me awhile to like bison meat, because it is not as fatty. Hamburger was very good and I got the anniversary special.
Service: Top notch and we have always had great service.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for a late lunch and we were not disappointed. Drinks were served promptly and as ordered. Entrees for the 4 of us were a Swiss/mushroom burger, Caesar salad with salmon, trout platter and grilled fish sandwich. A side of fried onion rings was ordered. Since I didn't have any I can't comment on them but they looked and smelled good.
In addition, a 15% discount was offered because we were with a US veteran.
Nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The staff is always friendly, the GM is visible and does and great job and the food is unique and memorable. I personally like the Veggie burger the best as it's one of the better veggie burgers that I've had. There's something for just about anyone on the menu.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to celebrate my oldest birthday here. They allowed us to bring in our own cake and they put it in the refrigerator until we were ready. It is a very cozy, comfortable place to have an intimate dinner, drinks with friends at the bar or a family event. The menu is delicious and priced adequately. We greatly enjoyed all of our visits.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Well you know the lights are low in this restaurant kinda like Houston's restaurant so inspect the silverware and drinking glass when presented before just eating , mine was very dirty, I ask for plastic almost every where I go , no matter what restaurant I visit or take my own from home you can get in silver now now so no need to feel weird for bringing your own . the food was good and worth the money I will gladly return with my own utensils