“Good, Clean location”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Enjoyed my stay and Helen at the front desk was wonderful. Only problem is the best spots to eat are in Douglasville about 15 minutes away. The hotel itself is great and the staff friendly. I will be staying here again,

Room Tip: I go for high floors but not a noisy area
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Barbu K, General Manager at Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Dools12:

Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags. We appreciate your business.

Thank you also for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I will also ensure that Helen is informed about your sentiments.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This Hotel is old. It is not built like a standard Spring Hill Suites. If you prefer Marriot properties this could have been the most dissapointing place that I have stayed at so far. I would avoid and go 1/4 mile down the road to the highly rated Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Barbu K, General Manager at Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Timothy R:

We appreciate your feedback and will incorporate them within our on-going trainings so as to be better prepared to provide you and other guests a flawless guest service experience. Please accept our apologies for our service flaws.

If you are ever visiting the Lithia Springs area, please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Although my family and I only stayed one night our experience was very pleasant. The staff are both professional and friendly. The hotel itself was neat and clean just as I'd expect from looking at pics while booking our reservation. But it was the staffs pleasant smiles and friendly interaction with guest that made a lasting impression.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Barbu K, General Manager at Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear jesswargen:

Thank you also for taking the time to write us a feedback about your recent stay. Your comments guide our improvement efforts. We sincerely appreciate them and thank you for choosing us from your many choices. We are also very glad that you had a great stay. And we look forward to seeing and catering to your lodging needs in the near future whenever leisure or business brings you to the Lithia Springs area.

Again, thank you for your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We arrived very late on a Friday night, and the desk employees were very helpful and nice. I really like that check out is 12:00, as Six Flags didn't open on Saturday until 12:00, so we were able to relax and not be in a hurry to check out on Saturday. The suite and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was okay, I've had better, but I've also had worse. Overall it was a good experience.

Stayed: October 2017
Barbu K, General Manager at Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Diane H:

Thank you also for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. We wish that we had provided you services that are worthy of a perfect 5. However, we recognize that we still have some improvements to make. And we appreciate your for bringing them to our attention. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

We look forward to seeing you back when ever leisure or business brings you to the Lithia Springs area.

Thank you for your business.

Barbu Kessee

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel was quiet and everything looked nice. I would stay here again when traveling through again. The complimentary breakfast is the standard continental style, nothing too fancy. My room had a fridge, microwave and extra sink.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Barbu K, General Manager at Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear xQuizx:

Thank you also for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

We value your opinion as a Marriott Rewards MEMBER. Your feedback guides our improvement efforts and we thank you. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We will continue our improvement efforts so that you will have a memorable experience each time that you visit with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
0.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
0.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
1.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 12 in Lithia Springs
0.3 km away
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#6 of 12 in Lithia Springs
0.4 km away
My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 / Lithia Springs, GA
My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 /...
#4 of 12 in Lithia Springs
4.7 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags? Share your experiences!