“Saturday morning special”

Mamie's Kitchen Biscuits
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is my go to spot for Saturday mornings. I don't like to wait in line, but I will sit in my car in a line out to the street to get this breakfast. My special is bacon breakfast with eggs and a side of strickalin(?), thick slice bacon with a rind. Everything I've had here has been tasty. The salmon croquet, pancakes, cheese grits, cheese eggs, and the softest buttermilk biscuits you've had in forever. Short story, our nephew and niece were here one Saturday morning from West Palm Beach, took them here, she ordered one of everything because she couldn't make up her mind and ate all of it. She still talks about it and wants to go again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Great location to get breakfast on the run. Food is always delicious. The southern menu ranges from breakfast to lunch.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I live near this little "hole in the wall" place and they are always packed, especially in the morning for breakfast. I love the down home good food here! They always have a high restaurant score as well.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Just Awesome! When my husband and I have a day off after dropping our son off at school, we must stop there. A lot of smiles and fast service the owner is always accommodating. New customers if you like an authentic southern style breakfast you must try Mami's for breakfast ;)

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Love this place! Service is great and food is excellent. Always busy but the wait is rarely longer than 5 minutes. This location takes credit cards too!