“Good eats!”

Las Colinas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 124 Restaurants in Lithonia
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

A friend brought me here for a quick bite to eat for lunch and I was actually surprised that it was authentic Mexican food and really good. I wasn't a fan of the salsa but my chicken fajitas were really good. The portions are good and the lunch special was great. Went another time and had drinks. They have the BEST Margaritas and good size for the price. Warning ⚠️... You only need one!
The service was good, I appreciate that it's an older restaurant, but they keep it clean.
It'll be my to to spot.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

I had the soft taco with ground meat. I got it "to-go", was the best taco I ever had. I had some twice last month, and they were consistently the same generous portion of meat, and very tasty.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 13 September 2019

Day at the bar after a long day working. Once I asked the bartender for “verde sauce” it went down hill from there! I received red sauce with red chill peppers and was told that’s the we make “green sauce”. I sent I back and that’s the test of the story with the waiter and the server. All I got then on was non- acknowledged replies and a 100% of the minimum.

Sad! Won’t be returning.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I come here often for lemon pepper wings and a beer. My go to spot the wings are delicious . You can get blue cheese or ranch.Chips and salsa is good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was about to go 25 miles out of my way for some authentic tacos when I came across a review for the place. It would definitely be on Drive-ins, diners and dives. (Which is a compliment) It's an older restaurant that sits in a strip mall. Nice crowd of patrons.Tacos were excellent. I had the steak tacos that had authentic corn tortillas , nicely seasoned steak, onions and cilantro with a nice slice of avocado and lime on the side. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: September 2017