Book now, pay at stay
US$93
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$72
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$76
HIExpress.com
US$65
US$72
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

This was the WORST motel I have ever been to in my life!!! Disgusting! I checked in with my kids to stay for a couple of days while my house being prepared and It was horrible. For starters I got in my room and the smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling beeping, no remote control for the t.v. and the bed sheets and pillow cases were dirty and had stains I asked the front desk 3 times for clean sheets and never received them. There were men and prostitutes hanging around outside of the hotel someone even approached me with my daughter in hand about picking a girl up for him from around the corner! After waiting 3 hr for clean bedsheets I finally went down to the front desk and asked to get checked out as well as a refund, the guy working had horrible customer service and his attitude was as nasty as the room. Finally I received a partial refund and the number from corporate from which I still haven't heard back from! PLEASE do not waste your money here!! Super 8 is right next door and much nicer!

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Rosalind B
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

Sorry for the inconvenience you had experienced at our hotel. We are new management and working to improve this hotel. We will take all corrective measures and try our best to improve the system. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

I traveled with my family over the holidays which is what brought us to the Knights Inn, Lithonia location. I was really pleased with the new renovations and changes to the hotel, my room pretty clean, staff was pleasant, really close to the Atlanta shopping areas, easy access to the bus and train stations. I will visit again!!

Room Tip: I love the look of the Single King Suiets
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank justme146
Bob P, Public Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Thank you for taking time to review. I am glad you and your family enjoyed the stay. We are new management and continuously improving this location. We would love to see you again.
~Thank you

Reviewed 27 February 2010

My family and I had just driven several hours and we were tired so we decided to stop at Motel 6. I stayed in the car with my daughter while my spouse checked us in. Where do I start:

#1 There were roaches in the room.
#2 The bathroom was not clean and had no toilet paper on the roll. When we requested toilet paper, we were told to come down and get it ourselves.
#3 The curtains did not close and as soon as we got in the room people were walking by staring in the room.
#4 The manager not only looked unprofessional with her shirt unbuttoned halfway down her cleavage for the whole city to see, she was very rude and professional suggesting that we could not get our money back.

After changing rooms twice, I just said the hell with it and checked out and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express down the street.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Trenia
Reviewed 23 February 2010

While traveling from Baltimore, Maryland to Fort Worth, Texas, I had the opportunity to stop the Motel 6 (Budgetel Inn & Suites) at 2859 Panola Road in Lithonia, Georgia. I had been traveling for around 12 hours and because of wintery weather further west on I-20, I decided to get a room for the rest of the night. I checked in late in the evening and was given room 104. After unloading my luggage from my vehicle, and carrying everything to the room, I immediately took a shower and prepared to get some sleep. I sat on the side of the bed and pulled the bed spread, blanket and sheet down. I was horrified to see a very large blood stain on the sheets. I pulled the bedding back up and immediately saw that the blood from the sheets had soaked through both blanket and bed spread. I had not noticed this when I first sat on the bed. It was obvious that this room had not been cleaned and the hotel had no business allowing anyone to stay in it. I got dressed again and went to the office to report the incident. Had I not been as tired as I was, I would have demanded a refund and left. However, I was exhausted and needed to sleep. When I got up early the next morning, I went back to the office and was able to report the incident to the hotel manager. While he was very apologetic, I felt that an incident such as this should have never happened. I was assured that the cleaning staff would be dealt with accordingly. This disgusting incident aside, here were some other issues with the room. The window curtains didn't close all the way. There was a large gap that allowed a view directly into the bathroom. The AC / heating worked but the units plastic cover was falling off. There was less than a half roll of toilet paper with no other extra in the room. The remote was disgustingly dirty. Lastly, there was hair on the blanket in the room they had moved me to. I never expected fancy amenities but I did expect a clean, comfortable hotel. Beware! SPEND A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE! Had I seen the other reviews for this hotel, I would have kept driving. I will find as many hotel review sites as I can to report this incident. I am also sending a complaint letter to their corporate office.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Bob309a
Reviewed 18 March 2008

Dirty. When going to lobby for coffee, doors were locked and I was waved away by an employee in lobby. People were up and shouting all night long. Never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ccates