“LaLa long-term customer”

Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area
Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I have been at the knights inn for over 30 days the staff is friendly and professional housekeeping is prompt and courteous my stay here for a temporary situation has been relaxing and I would recommend anyone to stay or visit here

Room Tip: It's GREAT for any occasion or situation or event
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and staying with us. You response will help us to keep up with our continuous improvement in the hotel and encourage us to do even better. We invite you to come again and stay with us.
Bob P

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I ordered a non-smoking room online. I called to confirm my reservations and they were to busy to do that. I got there and the room was smokey with a stopped up sink. The front desk lady gave me another room with no problem and was very nice. The second room was ok, smelled better, clean but the plumbing still sucked. The beds were HORRIBLE with huge nasty pillows and the the noise level outside was too high; I wasn't able to get any sleep at all. My back has been hurting the entire week because of those beds. Please have your plumbing looked at and get better mattresses; my God.. The rooms need to be redone. Stop being cheap and upgrade... NEVER AGAIN. I'll pay money for a better stay and reduced noise level...

Room Tip: Better beds needs and it needs to be quieter - TOO MUCH ACTIVITY GOING ON!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MLTArmstr
Yogesh G, General Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Guest
Thanks for your kind inputs.

We try to do better service.

Thanks and appreciated for choosing us.
Yogi

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Ordered room online got there room had not been cleaned gave me another room someone else had already had this room gave us another room it was ok we slept well and all I wouldn't. Stay again I gave these reviews the benefit of doubt but I will consider all next time

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thanks you very much for your support.

we appreciated for staing with us.

yogi

Reviewed 24 May 2015

I'm in shock that this place is actually open for business. The room is filthy, the bathroom is very dirty and there are nats flying around in the bathroom and room. I stayed one night and checked out. Just disgusting....I would never recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Go some place else
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Traveler0705

Dear Guest
Kindly accept our sincere apologies for problem.
We try to improve and make as per Brand Standard

yogi

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

This was the WORST motel I have ever been to in my life!!! Disgusting! I checked in with my kids to stay for a couple of days while my house being prepared and It was horrible. For starters I got in my room and the smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling beeping, no remote control for the t.v. and the bed sheets and pillow cases were dirty and had stains I asked the front desk 3 times for clean sheets and never received them. There were men and prostitutes hanging around outside of the hotel someone even approached me with my daughter in hand about picking a girl up for him from around the corner! After waiting 3 hr for clean bedsheets I finally went down to the front desk and asked to get checked out as well as a refund, the guy working had horrible customer service and his attitude was as nasty as the room. Finally I received a partial refund and the number from corporate from which I still haven't heard back from! PLEASE do not waste your money here!! Super 8 is right next door and much nicer!

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Rosalind B
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

Sorry for the inconvenience you had experienced at our hotel. We are new management and working to improve this hotel. We will take all corrective measures and try our best to improve the system. Thank you for your review.