Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area
US$138
US$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
QualityInn
US$79
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This my first at this location and will be my last. First I found out the ice machines (3) do not work and HAVE BEEN THAT WAY FOR MONTHS. The pool is drained and been that way since last year. I stayed for 13 days and never had room service, every day I had to go up to the office to get clean linen. Talk about clean linen, it looked as if they never use bleach on the towels as they were all gray not white. They say they have a continental breakfast but all it was is coffee and stale donuts, awful. In my opinion this management does not want to spent money to improve there property. The worst thing in stay here was they charged me $50.00 extra for staying over a week.

Room Tip: If you want to get a good room. go to another motel.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fred B
Yogesh G, General Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear sir
kindly accept our apologies for the problem.
As a matter of fact you stay as WEEKLY and as per weekly signed agreement we provide only one service on Each Monday. As such you will get service everyday.
Ice machine at 2nd Floor is in working condition. However, we already order 2 more brand new machine and within week it will work. Pool is open only in season. We are totally renovating Pool with new Tiles and paint as such Pool is down at present.

For any kind of problems ,front desk is always available for help

G M

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

all I'm going to say is score is 71 they receive this score on March 30, 2016 .but if you need something quick and cheap this is your place oh just donuts and coffee in the morning. .lol room was clean shower\bathroom was clean soaps are small and towels were very white. ..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nena S

Thanks for your inputs.
Knights inn brand serve only coffee and does not require full Breakfast.
Score of 71 resulting from Weekly Guest using Hot plate in room which is major violance.

Room inspection score 85
However, we working hard to improve condition .

Thanks
GM

Reviewed 6 August 2015

I have been at the knights inn for over 30 days the staff is friendly and professional housekeeping is prompt and courteous my stay here for a temporary situation has been relaxing and I would recommend anyone to stay or visit here

Room Tip: It's GREAT for any occasion or situation or event
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and staying with us. You response will help us to keep up with our continuous improvement in the hotel and encourage us to do even better. We invite you to come again and stay with us.
Bob P

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I ordered a non-smoking room online. I called to confirm my reservations and they were to busy to do that. I got there and the room was smokey with a stopped up sink. The front desk lady gave me another room with no problem and was very nice. The second room was ok, smelled better, clean but the plumbing still sucked. The beds were HORRIBLE with huge nasty pillows and the the noise level outside was too high; I wasn't able to get any sleep at all. My back has been hurting the entire week because of those beds. Please have your plumbing looked at and get better mattresses; my God.. The rooms need to be redone. Stop being cheap and upgrade... NEVER AGAIN. I'll pay money for a better stay and reduced noise level...

Room Tip: Better beds needs and it needs to be quieter - TOO MUCH ACTIVITY GOING ON!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MLTArmstr

Dear Guest
Thanks for your kind inputs.

We try to do better service.

Thanks and appreciated for choosing us.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Ordered room online got there room had not been cleaned gave me another room someone else had already had this room gave us another room it was ok we slept well and all I wouldn't. Stay again I gave these reviews the benefit of doubt but I will consider all next time

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thanks you very much for your support.

we appreciated for staing with us.

yogi