US$122
Hotels.com
US$76
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 by Wyndham Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$90
Farmhouse Inn(Madison)
US$125
TripAdvisor
Days Inn by Wyndham Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$63
Kirby House(Madison)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs a little TLC and some Interior painting. But the rates are very reasonable and it’s very close to Athens lots of nice restaurants nearby. And the staff is very friendly and helpful We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stopped just off interstate and got room for less than $50 for 2 double beds, with basic motel breakfast. Beds comfy, everything worked, quiet, staff friendly and efficient - all you need for something like this.
Location was great as drove into downtown Madison in the morning which was a great wee town - get a great milkshake from the pharmacy at Madison Drug!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My wife, puppy dog Unrully Dooley and I spent two nights in the Madison Red Roof Inn. I have learned to call the motel/hotels in advance in order to secure the exact room that I desire. Always, I select pet friendly, king bed, non-smoking, ground floor. What luck, I got what I ordered good news and bad news. The good news: we were on the ground floor, room was clean and had a pleasant aroma. Furniture was nice, good color scheme and more than adequate electrical plugins for our phones and I pads. The AC was great, water was hot and staff was excellent .
The not so good news: our room keys had to be reprogrammed twice and even at that it was subpar that the keys would not open the back door much less difficulty in accessing our room. The lighting was just so so, not very bright. The desk chair was ergonomic meaning to me no back support. The main chair was terrible, almost like sitting on plywood. The TV control would not work and was replaced only to find out got it to properly work you had to stand directly in front of TV and not from the bed. The bathroom sink was cracked, shower head was old and could not be adjusted. Also the vent did not work. On the outside, first glance the building looked good but after walking the area there was litter and dead vegetation. There were May areas that needed mulch. With a pet and advertising pet friendly, there was designated area for dogs or proper signage and poopy bags to be placed in a trash can.

Over all, with some TLC, I may return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Hotel was a pleasant surprise. We took a chance based on reviews and we were pleased. Clean, somewhat updated, smell was pleasant, etc. Overall good experience. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

So we drove to save a bit . It's a gamble in the dead of night . It worked well for us .we like to stay in ATHENS but when literally the rat motel you would never stay at is what you normally spend at a holiday inn it's time to go .
The room was clean and cold so no complaints . We slept good and hit the ground running.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple