“Valentine's Dinner”

Macaroni Grill
Ranked #354 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 14 February 2017

It has been approx. 2 years since we have been here and the food and quality is still good. Good service, good value and enough to share or take home.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Another couple and us have been going to Macaroni Grill for a long time and marvel at how often they seem to change things up. New menus with new items, good and bad. It used to be that they had huge portions that we even shared much of the time, but wisely they trimmed them down to still generous portions and I think made the food even better. One thing we used to look forward to was the house Chianti or red wine. It was fun, and an honor system, they would pour the first glass of wine, leave the bottle, then if you wanted another glass, you poured your own, and let them know at the end of the meal how many wines you poured yourself. We got a kick out of that, but were disappointed recently at dinner that they no longer do that. Not really a big deal, but took something away for us. All 4 of our dinners were delicious and the service was good. It's a good dependable place for mid priced Italian food.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Our server was very pleasant, but the food was horrible. It started after asking for a sample of a specific wine and it being served in a filthy glass. Really, you could smell the lemon on the rim on the glass and fingerprints were everywhere, it had not been washed. The experience ended with all three of us being sick within 6 hours of eating here. I was the first to become sick. After arriving home, I walked up the driveway and left my pasta on the sidewalk - RUN!

I have only left two horrible reviews on tripadvisor and this is the second one - YES IT WAS THAT BAD!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Chicken marsala was really good. Caesar salad with Mediterranean dressing is good. Fettuccini Alfredo is good, but not enough sauce. Bread is very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I had the grilled salmon and a glass of wine. Both were good and reasonably priced. The server was pleasant.

Been to Macaroni Grill? Share your experiences!