“Love pasta!!”

Macaroni Grill
Ranked #353 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Went for lunch . Good service. Had the 3 course $9.99 deal. Very good and just enough. Had a deep fried breaded cheese ravioli with marinara sauce and nice salad and sausage and peppers with ziti. Very good, would of like a few more pieces of sausage.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The food is always good at this place. However, our group of 11 had to complain to the manager about the delivery of all the entrees. 2-3 were brought out, then 3 minutes later, another 2-3, then 2 minutes later, 2 more. After 10 minutes and still short 3 entrees, along with one brought out cold, I complained to the manager. Another 5-7 minutes later we got the last of the entrees. The manager did comp us for those three and also gave us 3 free desserts. Don't even get me started about the temperature in the place, which went from freezing, to hot, to freezing, to warm and finally they turned off the system and it was comfortable.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I enjoyed my meal at Macaroni Grill. I had the chicken with pasta which was yummy and I had enough left over for dinner the next night. My 2 campanions also enjoyed their meals as well.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I like to come for the Spaghetti Bolognese. It's enough to eat half and take home half for tomorrow's lunch. The bread is also good. The Tiramisu Is awesome and enough to share. We like to sit at the bar. The Bartenders are very friendly and efficient. All in all a great evening.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

It has been approx. 2 years since we have been here and the food and quality is still good. Good service, good value and enough to share or take home.