“Very good ramen bowl!”
Review of The bowl

The bowl
Ranked #121 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I called in a take out order from the Bowl in Marietta. I ordered the spicy chicken ramen with kimchi. The service was nice and friendly, I arrived at the restaurant in about 10 minutes and my order was waiting for me. I was very happy with my selection, the broth was full and rich with flavor, the chicken was great and the kimchi delicious. I can happily recommend this place, nothing fancy but the food is so good!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Third time is a charm here at the bowl. With an Asian American menu, including a kids menu, there is something here for just about anyone. The spice level is from 1 to 10 (I'm a 3) but my friends 6 was almost too much for for me. If you are in the area do your taste buds a favor and get your flavor on.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

The staff here was on top of providing great service as soon as I walked in the door. Very helpful in providing suggestions and helping make a suggestion on what to try. The food seems very much home made. Is not your typical Asian stir fry place. I'll be back regularly.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Great service. I was a little skeptical about the egg on the bibimbap but they assured me all would be fine. The bowl is so hot it will cook your egg into an awesome goodness. Just be careful and don't grab the stone bowl.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The food is on point with a great presentation . Very bright and clean inside. Best customer service I've ever experienced in Marietta yet. Can't wait to come back.