“Awesome food! ”
Review of La Cubana

La Cubana
Ranked #55 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We all loved our meals! I had the shredded chicken, my husband had the breaded steak and my daughter had the steak kids meal. Everything was fresh and very well seasoned. We will definitely be back! Wet friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love checking out all sorts of restaurants, especially ethnic one. When we went with friends to La Cubana in Marietta, GA, I did not have very high expectations, though our friends had dined there before, and spoke highly of the place. And I have tried Cuban fare in Havana and South Florida so far.
Needless to say, the food was excellent. Friendly and fast service, a family served menu with lots of choices, and food that tasted fresh and savory! My wife ordered the Skirt Steak (amazing!), our appetizer Yuca Fries (Very well made), My shredded Steak was yummy, our friends enjoyed there Sandwich and Palomilla Steak, and the sweet Plantains turned out to be just perfect! It was all so yummy that I am not going to lower a star for the not so perfect Mojito from the bar. Next time, I will have a beer. And it will not be long before I will be back here,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Convenient to Marietta Square, with ample parking, this Cuban restaurant is the genuine thing. Friendly service, great genuine food, Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I'm glad we took a chance and stopped at this restaurant. The food was delicious, the prices were good, and we had great service from our waiter. So happy with this new addition to our area.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

New find thanks to TripAdvisor. It is just West of the Marietta square.
I had the lunch special for $7.69 including tax + a well deserved tip. Real Cuban food that was very tasty. This was my first visit and I will be going back multiple times. I suspect more visits will earn an excellent rating.
They have a full bar. Also have both inside and outside seating.

Been to La Cubana? Share your experiences!