“Good variety”

Hibachi Grill & Amazing Buffet
Ranked #491 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: A Chinese and Japanese Cuisine restaurant.
Description: A Chinese and Japanese Cuisine restaurant.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice sized buffet with a wide variety of dishes. Price is average and the service standard. The food stayed fresh and hot through out our meal.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We had their buffet which consisted mostly of non-American foods which are not very good, even the desserts were bad tasting. Baked fish was ok. Do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Some of the food was great......other not so much. The shrimp was excellent but the chicken broccoli was slimy. Restaurant looked dirty.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I eat here on out occasion. Usually by myself since it is close to work. The food is good. Nice sushi bar as well but I feel like I am putting the employees out every time I come in. They don't smile or make you feel very comfortable. The hostess always looks pissed off at everybody. It's kinda funny if it wasn't so sad. But if you can get past the attitude of the employees the food should be a decent attempt to make up for it.

1  Thank Sam R
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Food isn't the best. The sushi is the only thing decent. Worse... They double charged me and then refused to fix it. I am now having to call my bank. If I didn't notice, those crooks sure would of just kept the money. Watch your money, if you're dumb enough to eat here. I will NEVER be back. Lots of other places to get average sushi.