“Best Buffet Anywhere!”

Pacific Buffet
Ranked #167 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We went to this hidden jewel of a restaurant in a WalMart shopping center near Interstate 75 recently for lunch. First, beautiful decor inside - and then rooms of rood! If you had one each of the offerings, you couldn't eat all of it! Sushi, salads, Chinese, Japaanese, American food, seafood, shrimp, amazing variety! a grill to prepare any dish you want from a bunch of ingredients! Amazing. Delicious! And unbelievable price! $7.50 for lunch!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend and was amazed by all the food. Now, this is a buffet so subject to flaws of a buffet, fried food a little greasy, food not refreshed as quickly as I would like. It seems that on one side there is spagetti, ham, beef, pork, pizza, potatoes and vegetables. This is the side that I would like to be refreshed sooner. On the other side, there are soups, chicken and beef dishes, shrimp, crawfish, spring rolls, egg rolls, fried rice, steamed rice, just a lot of good. On their behalf, this side was being eaten the most so it appeared to be consistently refreshed. In the center of these two types of food is an area for hibachi preparation. Really enjoyed that, just pick from the foods offered and they prepare it for you. They offer what appears to be a mulitude of sushi offerings but I did not try any. They also have several cold items, shrimp, mussels, etc. They have four flavors of ice cream, two flavors of cake, really nice looking salads and all kinds of fruit. They also have people constantly cleaning for example when people drop food or are messy when getting food. The bathrooms were also very clean. Now, I went during the week,at lunch, and we were only changed $7.50 per person for the food, you select and purchase your drink...$7.50----you will not find a better deal....and all that food!!! My friend can't wait to ho back !!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had no idea this place existed until a student of mine alerted me to it. I have never been to a more extensive Chinese/sushi buffet than this one. I appreciated the fountain and terra cotta warriors that greet you upon entering. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I was very impressed with the amount of food they had to offer, however, the nasty carpet sort of ruined your appetite. The food was ok, but nothing great. I have to say for the price it is worth it if you have a large group. I am undecided as to whether I will go back or not.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I go here now and then for my Sushi fix. Good selection of seafood as well. Soups are always hot, they keep the foods replenished. Service is always good along with a decent price.