“Good food without the bad jokes”
Review of Okinawa Restaurant

Okinawa Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 737 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My bride loves hibachi, but the whole sitting around the table listening to the same bad spiel and having a wayward shrimp thrown at you is not my bag baby. Okinawa has good hibachi as well as sushi and Thai and you can sit at a real table, alone with no grill marks on your elbows! I especially appreciate the service, they are attentive and patient with kids.

My son loves sashimi, but won't eat rice or vegetables...we love him anyway.

1  Thank Harrydawgsdad

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We eat here about once a month. It's good especially since it's so close to our house. Reasonable prices. Service is hit or miss but usually pretty good.

1  Thank NutnJelly
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I met family here for a nephews birthday. We sat in a semi private low table. The menu had great selections for sushi and habachi dinners. This is not a cook in front of you experience which is fine because the food comes out faster! I was surprised at the food quality, presentation, consistency and taste. Everything was what I would expect closer to the city. The server was on his game and took care of refills, and extra plates and napkins for the cake we brought without asking. I will definitely be coming back!!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!

1  Thank XxPelottexX
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Hibachi is cooked in the kitchen and brought to you. Outstanding food, excellent service and nice atmosphere.

1  Thank l10181955
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Always have the best time here! The food and price as well as service is excellent!!! The meal I always get is called "The Favorite " and don't forget the yum yum sauce!! Delicious!!!