“Amazing Japanese restaurant ”
Review of Okinawa Restaurant

Okinawa Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice sitdown restaurant where they bring your food to you rather than cooking in front of you. So you don't have to sit with a bunch of other people it's just you and whoever you bring. The food is wonderful. I highly recommend them.

1  Thank Lori K

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

An evening for me. I enjoy going here. The sushi chef there is very pleasant and makes wonderful sushi everyone I go. The Chili Salmon role is so yummy. It's gets busy too.

2  Thank Joy E
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I have dined in and got take out from here and no matter what always get amazing customer service. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu because everything is good. Love the Okinawa roll and the Mahi Mahi hibachi.

2  Thank Kaylie B
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I go to Okinawa at least once a week. Their food is far better than other Hibachi restaurant around here. I would say no one could beat their ginger dressing. Also, their price is very reasonable.

2  Thank Raymond Y
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I go there very often, and both service and food have been consistently good since it opened. The servers are nice and polite. The menu offers many options that can be customized (sushi, hibachi, etc). Friendly atmosphere in West Cobb.

1  Thank Adriana O