“Like mom wished she could cook”

Rio De Janeiro Brazilian Buffet
Ranked #151 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have been to more than a few churuscarias in my time,(pardon the spelling), and I would classify this restaurant as one, with equivalent food, and much less pretense. The food is excellent, with precise presentation, and a warm, friendly atmosphere. I enjoyed my lunch, and truly wish that there was a place like this in my home town.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The buffet is very limited. However, the meats are to die for. Tasty, moist, and all you can eat. Delicious. Best steak I've had in a long time. Definitely will return. Nothing fancy but if you're a meat lover, you need to try this.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant simple, but efficient. Clean. Competent staff, and for the price, the quality of the food, this is a good value. It was a bit confusing the first time - here you just pick up a plate and serve yourself from the buffet. The Brazilian barbecue is there as well, though, as you would expect, there is an up charge from the basic buffet if you add this option. It is all you can eat, in true Brazilian style, so the up charge is pretty modest. My only complaint - and it is very minor, beverage refill (provided by staff) was minimal. Very minor complaint.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I love this place!! They have a good variety of the salad bar, fried pork meet, fried plantains, hummm love it, their barbecue is so good, good service.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The staff was busy laughing and chatting with each other and I wan on my own. I could not identify many of the dishes and could not get attention until I called out for help. Food did not suit my taste. One trip was enough for this buffet.