“fun atmosphere, good food, excellent guacamole!!!!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #10 of 768 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2016

My girls chose the restaurant based on the pictures and reviews I was pleasantly surprised. We had a great time. Fun and wonderful atmosphere. Our food was amazing and we had excellent service. Pleasantly surprised that the food was authentic Mexican not at all like a "chain" food restaurant.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My husband and I stopped by on our way home from the airport to sit at the bar, enjoy a drink and light dinner on Monday evening. The bartender was initially attentive, asking for for our drink order. She was quick to serve the drinks and get our dinner order. We continually had to ask for ice water which is usually not an issue. My husband set his empty margarita glass at the end of the bar as he hoped to get a 2nd. Neither bartender asked if he wanted a 2nd drink, told us the kitchen was closing at 10pm, and asked if we wanted anymore food. While the food was good, we were amazed that the bartenders were not interested in serving drinks; only in closing down the bar at 10pm.

We have gone to Papasitos for years and have loved sitting at the bar, enjoying their food, and watching sports; however, we decided we will not be going back.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I love everything about this place! The ambience is great, the food is amazing, the service is on point! They continuously offer deals and specials throughout the week! Great for large groups and families. Music gives the place some good energy. I always intend on trying new dishes here but I can't get over the shredded steak, with cilantro lime rice and black beans! The rice is to die for!! Definitely don't miss out on Wednesday night's family meals are half off!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great place to wind down on a Friday. First on my tab will be a strawberry margarita frozen OR on the rocks. I haven't had anything I didn't like on the menu -- but I only eat chicken and seafood. You can't go wrong with the fajitas and I love the cilantro rice. Whatever you have, finish it off with another margarita and Cajetas for dessert. it's vanilla ice cream rolled in coconut and pecans, drizzled with cajeta & chocolate sauce. Yummy!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This has been our favorite spot for delicious Mexican food for over 13 years. It never disappoints us. The service is always wonderful and the food is amazing. Chips, salsa and table side guacamole along with one of their special margaritas make for a great start each time as you decide what main dish to enjoy. The beef tacos in the hard shell are always a favorite for something small. Their dinners for two never disappoint. Today's included beef fajitas with bacon wrapped shrimp, absolutely wonderful. The beef was seasoned and cooked to perfection and the shrimp were huge and equally delicious.
For great Mexican food, with good service and a fun atmosphere this is your spot!