“Not as good as last time”
Review of Fuji Hana

Fuji Hana
Ranked #342 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017

The restaurant was very busy and was well supported.It did not deliver a dining experience more like a fast food. Not a repeat

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Went there for my sons birthday. Between us, we took up 2 tables. Supposedly it was kids eat half off but they upcharge you still for fried rice. Sodas were like $3 each and the half off kids meals were still over $10 each I think. We just came out of there w/ sticker shock. Has the entertainment value which I guess is what you are paying for and the pricey location but it still just seemed too much. Food was way over-salted. I give the food a 4 but the price/value a 2 or 3. The service was about a 2. The ladies at the front refused to sit us until everyone got there. We explained that we wanted to get started due to other folks coming from 45 minutes away. we had a reservation and so the tables werent going to anyone else but they still refused to sit us.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We goto this place often. The food is good, the chef we had was amazing, the front people are not very personable but I can deal with that. Best to go on Monday-Friday for the 50% off special.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I decided to re-visit this location. The experience was not pleasant. We were greeted as we were not even welcomed. The food was mediocre at it's best. The dumplings looked like they came straight out of a frozen bag, and the Shumai was way overcooked in their microwave. The main courses were even more terrifying. Their noodle soup bowl was absolutely tasteless with Ramen noodles. Where is the Udon? This is a Japanese restaurant correct? My sushi was laughable. Please if the chef reads this review make sure you learn how to roll sushi. Also, this is not a buffet Sushi so the piece of fish that goes on top of the rice should be of descent portion not so thin sliced. I normally do not like to give bad reviews on restaurants but this was definitely one of the worst dining experiences.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a weekly stop for my family. The sushi is always very fresh and prepared well. I have had sushi around the world and in the most expensive sushi restaurants in NYC and the southeast. The hibachi is very good. The consistency of "the show" and quality of food temperature varies from chef to chef. The guys that have been there the longest tend to do the best. Michael is a very good chef.