“Great Food with a Great View of Ohio River!!”
Review of Boathouse BBQ

Boathouse BBQ
Ranked #211 of 814 Restaurants in Marietta
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I were out on the Bike since it was a beautiful Fall day. We had the lunch special a fish sandwich with fries. I was able to switch out fries for the steamed broccoli. The special was only $6 and we were full after eating. We watched the boats on the river while waiting for the food and during meal. It was a very relaxing time.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Dinner with hubby around 5pm, Ohio river had races but got a table outside on the river. Fairly busy but we're quickly seated. Had the blackened grouper sandwich, pretty decent, good bun. Hubby had Southwest chicken wrap, hotter than he expected, had Jalapeño peppers, but pretty good. Fries were crunchy and beer was cold. Sean was our serves, could have been a bit more attentive, but overall very good (asked young man who brought our food for another beer which Sean brought, and asked another waitress for a glass of water) enjoyed our meal will be back when in the area. Have full bar but only serve beer and wine on Sundays.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

There were 12 of us dinning tonight and everything was perfect! The atmosphere is relaxed. The service was efficient. And the food was excellent!

I had the BBQ nachos for dinner. It was HUGE! Way more than I could eat, though I wanted to eat every bite!!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Atmosphere isn't much, unless you sit outside on the deck, overlooking the Ohio River. Unfortunately we were there as it was getting dark and cooling off so we ate indoors. I had the half rack of baby back ribs. Very good, good flavor, pretty meaty and nice and tender. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich and said it was very tasty and very large. Noisy inside but not unbearably so. Very basic decor so you go there for the food and sitting outside overlooking the river.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

This place is busy. Dive bar with extended patio and view of the river. Typical bar food. Drinks are decent price. I would definitely go again.