“Very Authentic Japanese Food”

Ege Sushi & Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #95 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 May 2016

There was an extensive selection of sushi and other selections. The service was quick, and they were very helpful with suggestions.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurent a few times. I love yellow curry here is supper yummiii. But they serve them on lunch time only. And lunch time till 1:30pm make sure you go before they are closed in between lunch and dinner. This restaurent alway busy.!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Food is authentic- as i have tried most of the Japanese Restaurant in Cobb- but this is the only place where i found food are as good/authentic as Japan. Service is excellent. My favorite food is hot Soba tempura soup during winter (done the way it supposed to) and shirashi during summer time. Portion are of right size.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Reasonably priced and fresh authentic food. Service is friendly and helpful. I think the sushi is the best in the area and they have Sapporo on tap. A small place so can get crowded easily but well worth the occasional wait. Our go to for Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

I live close by so our family go to Ege once a week.
It's owned by Japanese couple and it is very authentic. The restaurant is very small so you may want to make a reservation.

For sushi menu, my kids like their Tuna rolls.

I usually only order today's special fish for sushi/sashimi so it's very very good but gets very expensive ! (Close to $100 per person without drinks) so I recommend this specials only to true sushi lovers! And if you are one of them, make sure you go on Thursday since that's the day they get fresh fish!

For non sushi food, everything is very tasty and good price! My husband always eats Katsudon, which is fried pork mixed with sauce on top of rice and we think it's the best in Atlanta!

Try Katsudon if you like pork!