US$80
Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$50
US$80
US$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbagelsstaff was friendlyfront desk clerkgreat place to stayatlantacleanlinessexit
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Mine was one of the renovated rooms - new tile and carpet. The room "smelled" clean - and not like a bunch of deodorizer hiding stink. Cynthia on the front desk was warm and welcoming. I used a coupon from the interstate, so the base rate was 59.95 - not bad for Atlanta - though prepare yourself for over 15% in taxes to feed the government.
Room is VERY convenient to I-75. Drawback was the TV - several channels were missing, but I didn't stop to watch TV. Just to get some rest and back on the road.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Five senior ladies arrived between 9 & 10 P.M. on Wednesday March 30, 2016 after a long 15 hour drive on our way from Ontario to Florida. We booked two rooms which were reasonably priced but that was the best part. First thing is they were on the second floor and we had to climb stairs to get to them - not a crisis but not pleasant after our long day. This is not the hotel's fault. We could see that before we checked in but hoped we could get rooms on the first floor. The rooms were old but fairly clean. The bathroom in the room I stayed in was a joke. The toilet was not tight to the floor so rocked and someone had tried to fix it with white caulking against and on a dark floor. It looked most unprofessional and unwelcoming. When we tried to have a shower in the morning my friend got some warm water but then when I went in the water would come out warm for about 3 seconds then turn ice cold. I tried and tried to get warm water but finally gave up. The beds were not too bad but had those stingy little square pillows that aren't worth bothering with. Luckily we were all tired so we slept ok. The breakfast next morning was adequate but not great. Not much selection. The lady in charge of the breakfast room was very pleasant but could only work with what she had available to her. All in all it was very disappointing. We will not stay there next year.

Room Tip: Drive a bit farther on I-75 and you will find much nicer accommodations.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We were thoroughly disappointed with our stay. We were making the trip from Canada to Florida with our kids and this is where we stopped.

The front desk seemed uninterested and not very eager to help. Had to ask if they had a pool or wifi and the only answer was 'yea'. Then I asked for the password and directions to the pool when the clerk just pointed in the general direction. I called again later for the wifi.

We got to our room (exterior door) and the room was extremely small and didn't appear to be up to my standards for general cleanliness. There were hand prints on the headboard (EW!) and things were just generally grubby. The entire room was in desperate need of updating.

The beds seemed clean enough but I wouldn't put my baby down on the duvet cover.

We settled in and went down to the 'indoor pool'. We had to go outside to get to it and it wasn't a heated room or anything. The pool was warm but once again seemed dirty and in need of an update. The life ring was just floating around.

The noise levels while we were sleeping made the stay unbearable. We could hear absolutely everything in every room around us the entire night and didn't sleep well. The hotel is also very close to the highway and while we had a room facing away from the highway, the noise was still too loud with such thin walls.

I couldn't wait to get out of there and as such we didn't stick around to check out the continental breakfast. We left around 5 am after no sleep at all.

Cheap doesn't have to mean terrible. I've stayed in many budget hotels and this wasn't up to standards for even a budget hotel. Will never go here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I chose this for location and convenience. I have stayed a Quality Inn's in the past. I decided on a King Suite. Upon looking at the outside and walking into the lobby I was worried because it is really run down. The gentleman that helped me was extremely pleasant and I thought okay its one night and maybe the room is okay. Upon entering the non smoking room it was obvious that was not the case the smell was strong. I did not realize it was just one big room. The pullout couch was not made and neither was the bed the old sheets and bedding was piled in the corner on the floor. It was obvious the room was not done even though check in was 3:00 and it was almost 5:00 when I arrived. I immediately called the front desk and he came over right away. He apologized and stated that housekeeping must have not been done. I told him even if it was this was not what I expected for $108.00. He apologized and refunded my money immeaditely

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Reserved a non smoking king. Upon check in was asked "smoking king" and I corrected them and said "no I reserved non smoking". Got to the room door was labeled non smoking however upon walking in you could without a doubt tell that they did not stick to this policy. It was so late that we didn't say anything. Figured it wouldn't do any good to complain as all the rooms would more than likely be the same. Bedding was clean however had a bad smoke smell. Walls were paper thin could practically hear your neighbor fart. Would not recommend and will not return.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple