Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$80
Orbitz.com
US$48
  • Pool
All reviewsbagelsstaff was friendlyfront desk clerkgreat place to stayatlantacleanlinessexit
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Hotel was fine for a late night stopover while driving to Florida, but desk clerk and day time staff were not helpful. I thought I had left my glasses there and called. Twice I called and got no answer (at night). The night clerk said he couldn't help at all and to call during the day. The day staff offered to look and call me back but I never got a call back. Called again and the same night clerk said he had some glasses "but didn't know which one is yours. Can you call back during the day?" Did that!! Ugh!!

Otherwise, it is a clean, quiet place for a quick stop over.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
QualityInnSouthlake, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites Southlake and appreciating the hotel.

It’s nice to hear that you liked our hotel rooms.

We shall look into the issue and resolve the same.

Certainly a matter of pride for us to serve esteemed guests like you and expect you to refer to any other guests who are likely to visit this area.

We look forward to welcome you again at the earliest.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

It's located right off the interstate, right behind a shopping mall, and near plenty of food options. When I stay at a Quality Inn, I'm looking for a place that's budget-friendly and convenient. This property is both. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean, and we had no issues during our stay. It's about 20 minutes south of Downtown Atlanta, and 10 minutes from the airport. There's shopping nearby and easy access to I-75. I've stayed here a few times, and would again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityInnSouthlake, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. We anxiously await your next visit here with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Not great. I couldn't find lobby, property felt sketchy and poorly maintained. I got on elevator and the door got stuck, I had to squeeze myself and luggage out and walk up three flights. Finally got to the room and it absolutely stunk and just had that overall unclean grimy feeling. There was nothing completely over-the-top bad that warranted a 1-star rating, but this place is not far from 1-star.

They might be trying, but they have to try harder. This place is basically a roadside motel and felt like it, don't expect much more.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityInnSouthlake, webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you.We are looking for ways to improve our service. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Quality Inn and Suites Southlake, in Morrow, GA is just a hop, skip and a long jump south of Atlanta, GA that's located off of Interstate 75 and Jonesboro Road.

This is the place to visit, rest, relax and De-Stress your mind and soul from all of the daily and weekly stresses which just might be overwhelming your state of mind and being.

This Quality Inn and Suites has a staff that will ensure that your stay will be rewarding so that you can actually enjoy without the bother of wondering over the bill for staying at this Quality Inn and Suites.

Plus the staff here at this Southlake Quality Inn and Suites will bend over backwards to address any concerns that you have about your room or stay. Ms. Cynthia is Great! And the Housekeeping staff is very friendly whom will not invade your privacy nor interfere with your stay with them.

This Quality Inn and Suites is having many of its rooms refurbished and upgraded for your wonderful and De-Stressing stay with them. Plus, Oops! yes, they serve breakfast.

And after breakfast or wherever you might dine in this area, there is a sidewalk that runs from Mt Zion Road and Jonesboro Road to the Walmart which I have walked. This Inn and Suites has a Cracker Barrel, an I Hop, A Wendy's, A This is It Restaurant, A Cook Out, A Waffle House, The Soul Delicious Restaurant, A Krystal and a Chinese Restaurant all that are within walking distance from this Quality Inn and Suites.

And along with the restaurants, there is the Southlake Shopping Mall and it to is within walking distance from this Quality Inn and Suites and then there is the Metropolitan Atlanta, Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA ) Bus 193 that services Jonesboro Road.

And down at the Southlake Mall you can catch either The MARTA Bus Route buses 194 or the 196 in which you can leave the driving to MARTA. And plus this is a patience enhancing and developing experience.

And there is a laundry mat within walking distance if your wash will be more than that which the washing machines and dryer on this Inn's property can handle located across from the Walmart next to Wings Burger and Wings on Jonesboror Road.

So whenever you desire to De-Stress without stressing out your monies and credit card: Choose the Southlake Quality Inn and Suites, in Morrow, GA just off of Interstate 75 North and South and the Jonesboro Road.

For I have stayed three times at this Quality inn and Suites three times within the last 30 days August and Labor Day weekend 2017. It was big fun.

Now go and relax and De-Stress yourself for this Quality Inn and Suites awaits your arrival because it is easy on your mind and monies and credit card that will not stress you out when you get the bill for your stay.

Room Tip: Just ask for one of the refurbished rooms. They go fast
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
QualityInnSouthlake, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for making us your home away from home in the area. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Room was terrible dirty, A/C with no buttons didn't work well, in elevators was awful smell. A lot of beds bugs, I'm found adult rubber enjoined stuff on the stairs. We never come back again to this place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Edyta P
QualityInnSouthlake, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Southlake, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.