“Average is a good rating”

Brickhouse Grille & Tavern
Ranked #146 of 223 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Food is average and definitely not poor or bad. Our group had bang bang shrimp, steak & cheese sub, meat loaf sliders and beef with cheddar sliders. The place is comfortable and it appears the tavern aspect is their thing. Lots of good people sitting around with a drink talking. Bar area is large and there is a large comfortable outside sitting area. Everything we ate can be had elsewhere (Bonefish, Longhorn, Chili's, etc) at similar cost and a little better taste. I'll put Brickhouse in the "Bin there, Dun that" category. Would only go back if friends wanted to. BUT, I go for food, not drinks. My bet is you will agree with this review. It's worth a try but looks like most reviewers have it 3 stars.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

First time I visited was the night they moved to this new location. Very noisy and a long wait for food. However I returned several weeks ago using Groupon and was very pleasantly surprised. Great service, varied menu, and friendly staff. Food was delivered quickly and tasted great. Have had other friends go there recently and say the same. This was at lunch time.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Love going to The Brickhouse Grille...kind of surprised this time...Hostess was friendly , had a misorder..waitress not as friendly ..might have been busy ..Steak samdwich not as tasty..will go back , but they were not on there best game today.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

The tuna dip is really good. Also, sometimes they have good local brews. I have noticed that there is a really big turn over in staffing . The atmosphere is somewhat dark and gloomy which is a bit off setting . Overall an ok experience . Maybe they should install more windows.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I love going to this indoor , outdoor restaurant.
Great food , great friendly service ( the last stop Christy waited on us )
Its alway more of a treat for us customers when the waitresses are
Prompt and smiling.. I typically eat the bar steak, very favorable,and
More than you can eat in one sitting. Love this place.