“Yummy in my tummy”
Review of Nam Phuong

Nam Phuong
Ranked #85 of 299 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped for supper and it was worth the visit. Lots of food choices...the papaya salad was fantastic! The service was good, staff was attentive, and it wasn't too crowded; although it was picking up by the time we left (around 530). My only issue is that the bathroom should be kept more tidy. Worth the visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our daughter and her family here for a late lunch. We were seated promptly but had to wait for some time just to get our order taken and ask about the menu. Our waiter just could not be bothered to explain the menu, he was not friendly at all. We ordered, the meals came out one by one slowly but our daughter never received her meal. Some other waiter saw us looking around and came to our table. The kitchen never prepared her meal! Our waiter could have cared less. The bathrooms are disgusting, the floor was very sticky and trash all over the floors. Think twice before you visit this restaurant.

1  Thank 65jmf
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I go to Atlanta a lot and this is my favorite restaurant as far as food goes. Lots of variety and I have not ordered anything that I didn't love. Food also comes out very fast. I do believe the service can be better, staff is not friendly, and the hostess can be rude. Because the restaurant is always so crowded, they do have the tendency to rush you. Come on a Sunday and there will be a long wait, but don't you dare ask the hostess where you are on the list because she will give you a dirty look and a nasty remark.
Anyway, if you can overlook the service, this truly is one of the best Vietnamese restaurants.

1  Thank W3694DLchris
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered family meals for two, had fried egg rolls, sweet sour soup with shrimp, beef with stir fried green beans and fish. We ordered papaya salad because friends had recommended. They give you so much food, we ended up have another meals with those leftovers. The shrimp crackers come with the papaya salad are so crisp, they are great compliments with the salad. Also, the salad tasted even better as leftovers, although, you don't want to mixed the crackers, they will get soggy. The place filled up very quickly, but, service was good,

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is one of the Great Vietnamese restaurants. The menu is extremely large and covers All of the variations of Vietnamese cuisine. I really enjoy the Bo Zao Sate and order it often. Service is very efficient, thought not "Warm:" just very efficient.
Prices are amazingly low.
With such an extensive menu one must ask "So many dishes, so little time".

Been to Nam Phuong? Share your experiences!