“Great Dinner”

Tortugas Cuban Grill
Ranked #15 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 11 February 2017

My wife and I split the waiter's suggested Media Noche. It was plenty for the two of us and we ordered the Coco Flan for desert. All were very good. The waiter said they many many of their deserts at the restuarant. They were very nice and mentioned the live enterainment on Friday and Saturday nights. The women singing has as great voice. The band was not too loud. I want to go back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I love Cuban food. Not to many places make it right but they do a decent job. The restaurant is a pretty good size and offers many traditional Cuban dishes. It's not the best Cuban restaurant in my opinion but in the Atlanta area, one doesn't have many options. The service is good and I consider them fair priced for the food they serve.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Several from my work eat here often. The food is great and lunch menu prices very good. Servers are very pleasant and helpful. Service is quick, but not rushed. I've tried various dishes and liked them all. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Excellent food, excellent service. It just doesn't get any better than that. Very accommodating at substitutions, which is rare. What used to be a dead location, is now a hopping eatery!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My 1st experience of Cuban Food and I felt like I was in Cuba at someone's grannies house. The food was absolutely amazing. Everything tastes sooooo fresh! The service was superb! We went back a 2nd time and Olivia out server remembered my 3 year old's name! And enjoyed a nice up of Cuban coffee after my meal..