“Fly me to the Biscuit!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Well, the Flying Biscuit Cafe is a mainstay for our family. We don't go as often as my teens would like due to the drive but when we do we leave full and satisfied with giant smiles on our faces. Literally everything is delish! Our last stop was after a swim meet at GA Tech and we had some hungry swimmers. There was of course a wait - but it is worth the wait - and we had friends with us who had never been and they knew they were in for a real treat based upon our rave reviews. Service is always friendly and helpful and the food comes out fresh and piping hot. My kids love their organic oatmeal pancakes with peaches and the heavenly French toast is well...heavenly. Coffee is great, salads are great, my husband loves the oven fried BLT salad, and all of the breakfast items are great. One of my personal faves is the Meggxican wrap. The warm tomato salsa is a hit as are their creamy dreamy grits. We also love the chicken sausage and moon dusted oven roasted potatoes. And who can forget their namesake - those fluffy biscuits served with cranberry apple butter? You may request wheat or white biscuits and I love the wheat version. Okay, now I am starving and my mouth is watering for more Flying Biscuit! Need I say more? You must go to the Flying Biscuit if you have never tried it and believe me, you will be back! Prepare for a line if you go during actual breakfast hours - but breakfast is served all day. This is southern comfort food at its best! They also offer gluten free items as well.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Very yummy as always. I'm gluten free and they accommodated me very well. He even offered gluten free toast before I had to ask.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Good place for a nice Southern Brunch. Excellent selection of omelettes, Pancakes, wraps, sandwiches, potatoes and their famous grits.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Love this place for two reasons. One, they serve breakfast all day. Two, a large portion of the menu is GF. If you have gluten allergies you have to try this place! I dine here at least 3 times a week because I know that regardless of the time of day I can have a good GF meal. Unfortunately the biscuits are not GF but they do offer GF toast.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

There was not much waiting time. The staff were pleasant and knowledgeable on their menu. I enjoyed the creamy grits. The flying biscuit breakfast was great!