“Long Time Fan”

The Bleu House Cafe
Ranked #43 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This restaurant has the most remarkable food from unique and creative sandwiches to soup to pastries. This is family run and it is rare to see so much passion, care and thought put into quality and flavor. They also run 'The Market' restaurant across the street. They also cater weddings, as they did for us. Two years have passed and we are still getting compliments from our guests re the food.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had a wonderful Salad at The Bleu House Cafe. We sat outside and the weather was absolutely perfect. Enjoyed the entire experience. We will be back!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I've seen this place in my drive to work and I finally got a chance to stop by. I got the Thai chicken wrap as a sandwich with a veggie pasta salad side. The sandwich was great. Great choice and flavor. The pasta salad could use a bit more sauce but that's just me (I'm saucy) lol. The seven layer bar was a party in my mouth. I'll definitely be back!!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Really enjoyed my stop for a sandwich and the nice little outdoor seating area at this place. I will be back! Just off the Norcross Historic Square.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

So cute, last of the old town soup sandwich salad shops. Great casual food, adorable atmosphere, reasonable pricing and all-around cozy...