“Quickie Oriental”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #99 of 307 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 26 October 2015

They have standard dishes that are very tasty. The amount of help was more than adequate. I will continue to frequent their restaurants.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The food was fresh and good. Choices limited but what I liked and prepared well. More than enough in the servings.

1  Thank Zoalee H
Reviewed 6 January 2015

The food and service was so much better here than at some of their other locations. There was a long line when we went (but of course, we went at lunch time) but the line moved fast. Very good location in an area with lots of shops and other restaurants.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We ate here when it first opened. So we had hot food, good service and clean restaurant. One of my go to places for a cheap but satisfying meal. Bathroom was clean as well.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I frequent this establishment several times during the week for lunch. The regular staff even knows me by face, on a normal visit (90% of the time) I would rate them 5/5 stars all the time. I have now come to observe that when upper management makes routine visits to this location - there is a noticeable negative impact on customer service. On one occasion, I observed a group in the light blue shirts (management) sitting at a table talking together (not eating). It was during peak lunch hours and as I made my way through the line, several of us paying customers were looking for places to sit. When they finally decided to get up, they stood in the middle of the floor in the direct path of customers trying to exit. I even had to walk around them to even get to the exit. When I'd observed them during a different visit, a manager was working behind preparing orders. As a frequent patron, I always request the to-go box but this individual wanted to debate me receiving a box vs. to-go bowl. On an average visit for me, it's a great location with good food and excellent customer service just be aware that if upper management is there, the overall experience may be subpar.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!