“Really good chicken!”

Add it.
Pollo Campero
Ranked #93 of 299 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This place was recommended to me by a friend who is from Latin America. He was right, it is very good. Very nice folks working here, and the food was very good, hot and tasty. Not expensive, and they will serve it to you on a real plate with real silverware, vs. Styrofoam and plastic ware, which is a really nice touch for what would appear from the outside to be a fast food kind of place.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I was told about pollo campero by a coworker while in town for business so I thought I'd try it. Turns out to be a great place. The staff was very friendly and helped me through the menu even offered me a sample of some of the drinks so I could get the one I liked the best. Try the chicken with the lime, delicious.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

The spicy chicken empanadas are really tasty! The service is friendly and I plan on going back! I thought it was cool that the empanadas had corn in them with the chicken.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

I recently stumbled upon this place and I was happy. The fried chicken was very good and they have great sides

Been to Pollo Campero? Share your experiences!