“Small and Great Buffet”

Add it.
Hong Kong King Buffet
Ranked #214 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This is a Small and great buffet. The parking lot is just a size for the people that go there to dine. The food is not bad and the service is good. I wish they had a bigger place. The food is very inexpensive and very reasonably priced. Limited variety or choices but good for its size. We both ate lunch for just $16.65.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I generally do not have high hopes when I try a buffet, but this one was actually fine. I went here on a Thursday for lunch and was seated immediately. The place was pretty busy, which is a good sign. They had 4 different bars set up: salads, desserts, general and seafood/beef. Each bar had plenty to choose from. I tried so many dishes, I cannot remember many of them, but I do know the noodles and sweet and sour chicken were especially good. The restaurant was clean, stocked while providing good service good. The price was fine, too. I would recommend this place for a buffet and will return.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

A friend and I went there last Friday evening. I will never go back. The fried fish was not fresh--it was chewy like rubber. I was too scared to eat the Sushi, because I was scared that it, too, was not fresh. The crab in shell tasted literally like paper. And the small cakes for dessert had set out for so long that they had become hard. Stay away from this restaurant. The obviously have no respect for their customers to offer food like this.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

What a disappointment! This place has really gone down hill since our last visit. We specifically asked, in person, if they were serving crab legs, before deciding to eat there. The hostess was quick to tell us yes. ONCE, after prompting from my husband, who received an "eye roll" for asking, crab legs were added to the steam table. There were so few, that they all fit on one standard sized plate. (certainly not enough for two people, much less a half-full restaurant)
In addition to almost non-existant crab legs, the fish had been on the steam table so long that it had become hard and crusty, the broccoli medley was unchewable, the crab rangoon was over cooked and even the tiramisu had a film skin on the top that stuck to the fork and had a caramel type texture.
The wait staff was friendly enough and kept our drinks filled, but they were the only adequate part of the experience.
As we paid for the meal (and I use the term MEAL, loosely) my husband mentioned the lack of availability of crab legs. The same hostess who had assured us they were serving crab legs that evening, asked, "You eat?" He said, "Yes, but there was only enough for one person to have very few. " Her reply was a very terse, "That all you get."
Needless to say, this will be our LAST visit to this poor excuse for a buffet. I highly recommend that this place be avoided by everyone!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Wife loves Chinese buffets. we usually try one in every new town Very good buffet with lots of choices. Good service and very clean. Busy little area and safe

Been to Hong Kong King Buffet? Share your experiences!