“Wonderful place-nice owners”

Objet d'Art Gallery & Studios
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Norcross
Reviewed 27 February 2016

My husband & I were in town for a few days and on our first day there, needed something to do for a couple hours indoors since the weather was cold, windy & rainy. I called Objet d'Art and the lady suggested we try painting some wine glasses. Well. we went and had so much fun! They had all the supplies, aprons to protect our clothes, and several styles of glasses to choose from. They even had a digital picture frame with a slide show of ideas to get us started! We actually went back the next day and did 2 more! If we had been in town longer, we would have liked to have tried pottery-making. Maybe next trip or find a place closer to home.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

nice and clean gallery ,love this place and i will come back if i stop by at atlanta,this place is really cool to visit

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Great place to learn how to process ceramics. Took my granddaughter here to create a coffee mug. They supply all the paints once you purchase the stoneware. Guidance and suggestions available. They fire your item and have it ready for pick up in a few days.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Enjoyed a girls art project with some friends. The place is clean and the project was fun. The instructor was experienced and we really enjoyed making a painting.