“Can't wait to go back for adult fun.”

Slingshot Entertainment
Ranked #6 of 8 Fun & Games in Norcross
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We brought my 4 year old niece to Slingshot to play on the kid's play structure and to check the place out. It was crazy to see the old BJ's warehouse turned into this family fun center!

The kid's play area is a big maze of cargo nets and slides. Even though Slingshot states the play structure is for children 2 and up, my niece (who is a bit of a dare devil) was scared of the nets in the structure. She was having trouble keeping her feet from going through the holes and insisted and adult climb up with her. She did enjoy the slides once she made it to the top.

There were LOTS of rowdy boys running around without care for others and she was knocked down a few times...luckily she isn't the type of kid to let that bother her too much.

We checked out the Junior Ninja course...she was too small to do many of the obstacles but she enjoyed running around and she climbed on the rock wall a little bit.

She had fun, but I think this would be better for her in about 2 years. It didn't seem like it was geared towards younger children.

We didn't do anything else, but plan to come back and do the go-karts and bowling when we have some adult time.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"management"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

The American ninja warrior course was legit and great fun! It was fantastic having an opportunity to try out the obstacles we have watched so many people attempt on TV. The only qualification is that while some of the employees were encouraging and supportive, sharing tips on how to tackle obstacles, others were rude and discouraging. We were called "wimps" for using our legs on one of the obstacles where apparently that should not have been allowed... That was not awesome. Otherwise, the go kart experience was also fantastic, though one of our karts did have a battery issue and so one person's race was unfortunately truncated. However, we were provided an alternative kart and so the race continued! There the staff stepped up to help out and fix the issue quickly.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I don't want to make this long but we had a great time! They have something for all ages...and the ninjas courses are huge and so fun! It was my husband, myself, and our 8 year old daughter. We have bragged so much about this place we have people planning to go already! It's fairly new to the Atlanta/Norcross area...probably has been there going on 2 years but we had a blast! We normally love Skyzone but this totally topped it!

Thank S. Necole S
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

11/29/2015 Sunday 11:30 AM - my wife and I went with my son and 2 grandsons. My son did the adult ninja course and it was very tough and a great workout. My grandsons did the kids ninja course and found it to be a nice challenge for the 10 & 8 year olds. The price was reasonable for the ninja courses. The grandsons also did the kids race track with the electric cars. It seemed to be a lot of fun but also a little pricey. They also had bowling and food, we did not try these but it looked good also, maybe next time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I was so excited to do the American Ninja course! Emily, a Slingshot expert on the Ninja Course, stayed with us the entire time and worked with us on the proper technique for each one of the obstacles. This place is a blast and can't wait to take my kids! They have a great Tuesday nite special for families. I've not even had a chance to bowl or do the go cart race, but look forward to. The only ding I would have would be filling out a Waiver and paying can be cumbersome and I trust they'll improve the process.