Free cancellation until 29/07
US$76
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$128
US$51
Motel 6
US$94
Hampton.com
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$59
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$109
US$98
Residence Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel for the indoor pool but it was not in service and it looked like it wasn't for a long long time. No breakfast! Hotel had a bad odor. The rooms were nice and Roomy and comfortable but their customer service sucked

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel should really be shut down due to mold and mildew growing in the hallway ceilings around all the air conditioners the air conditioner in the entire Hotel did not work the front desk employees didn't care at all and hated their jobs I asked for extra pillows and was told sorry that the maid service was gone for the day and they didn't have any pillows anywhere in the hotel we stayed on the 8th floor the main elevator was broken we had to use the staff elevator all the way on the other side of the building we had to move around chairs old refrigerators inside of the elevator before we could get in and ride down the eight floors it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen in my life The only positive thing I can say is that the bed sheets and linens were clean but other than that it was the worst place I had ever stayed I can't believe the health department has not shut them down yet

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This place saddens me. It used to be a Holiday inn...now its been rebought and its ridiculous how they have let things go. You can the actual potential of a beautiful castle hotel. But unfortunately the dirty place with boxed TVs is what you get. I'll give it up to the owner that let us stay there with our pet for a few days when the hurricane came BC they do not allow pets. But I would suggest they put some money into the place and make it a spectacular hotel like it has potential of being.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Worst stay ever!!!! The website lies about having a heated pool, the pool is cold and the manager said there are no heaters. The hotel is outdated and looks nothing like the pictures. I booked online, however had to pay more fees when I got to the hotel. There was no microwave in the room and the ice machine didnt even work. Dont waste your time or money!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

The pictures online for this hotel are deceiving! The hotel was hot, hot, hot. The AC did not work anywhere in the hotel. The AC at the end of tje hallway was set to 66, but was blowing heat. The flooring was old, outdated, stained, and in some places bumped up. The carpet in our room looked to have a blood stain in between the beds and several cigarette burns. The sheets looked ok, but the pillows had yellow stains on them! The walls had several cracks, holes and stains. Some of the ceiling tiles were broken or missing. The shower fixture has an opening above it. The "weight room" as they call it was dirty and small. It consisted of a small tv, 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, a leg press bench and a couple of dumbbells. Out the door from the weight room was the laundry room with what looked like 2 sets of stackables-I didn't go into that room. The indoor/outdoor pool was a cloudy greenish-blue color. Needless to say, we got our money back! If your in the area for leisure, work or whatever, please do not stay here! Go to the Holiday Inn Express-Alpharetta.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family