See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017

First I would like to say that the young lady at check in was excellent but you could tell that she had a rough day and had some issues. The place really needs a little TLC and this place could be really nice. The room was old and musty, somewhat clean and the bathroom was really in poor condition. I will have to say it was convenient to where I was going and close to other attractions. The room was not serviced for the three days I was there and had to get some towels at check in as there was only one set. I requested fresh towels twice and they were never delivered but I did request a late check out in order to shower before leaving, with damp three day old towels, and received a knock at the door asking was I checking out! I asked where are my towels and I received, "Oh, you didn't get them?" with a smirk. Stay for a night, maybe two but it would be only as a last resort. Oh and for the record, call the hotel before booking online as the rate on line is $20.00 higher than any of the rates listed on any internet site. The breakfast was exactly one hour, from 0800-0900. Ridiculous.

Room Tip: Make certain you ask for towels and wait until you get them before leaving the front desk, otherwise you will never receive them.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel for the indoor pool but it was not in service and it looked like it wasn't for a long long time. No breakfast! Hotel had a bad odor. The rooms were nice and Roomy and comfortable but their customer service sucked

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel should really be shut down due to mold and mildew growing in the hallway ceilings around all the air conditioners the air conditioner in the entire Hotel did not work the front desk employees didn't care at all and hated their jobs I asked for extra pillows and was told sorry that the maid service was gone for the day and they didn't have any pillows anywhere in the hotel we stayed on the 8th floor the main elevator was broken we had to use the staff elevator all the way on the other side of the building we had to move around chairs old refrigerators inside of the elevator before we could get in and ride down the eight floors it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen in my life The only positive thing I can say is that the bed sheets and linens were clean but other than that it was the worst place I had ever stayed I can't believe the health department has not shut them down yet

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This place saddens me. It used to be a Holiday inn...now its been rebought and its ridiculous how they have let things go. You can the actual potential of a beautiful castle hotel. But unfortunately the dirty place with boxed TVs is what you get. I'll give it up to the owner that let us stay there with our pet for a few days when the hurricane came BC they do not allow pets. But I would suggest they put some money into the place and make it a spectacular hotel like it has potential of being.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Worst stay ever!!!! The website lies about having a heated pool, the pool is cold and the manager said there are no heaters. The hotel is outdated and looks nothing like the pictures. I booked online, however had to pay more fees when I got to the hotel. There was no microwave in the room and the ice machine didnt even work. Dont waste your time or money!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family