“Great Lunch”
Review of Roll Me

Roll Me
Ranked #116 of 339 Restaurants in Norcross
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I had a quick lunch date with my wife and the experience was excellent. We had never been to ROLL ME, previously so it was a new experience. The food was great the service was quick and the dining excellent. Asian fare with a twist. We enjoyed it and have been back again with friends who enjoyed it like we did also.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

The service was very nice and the food was really good too. There wasn't anyone there but us, and I thought that must have meant the food was bad. But I was wrong and the food was great. The little salad that they bring out has the most amazing dressing.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I have had sushi from several different restaurants. Most places that are in the price point of Roll Me are mediocre at best. But this little place surprised me in a good way! Very fresh and tasty. Not a long wait and friendly staff. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

We enjoyed everything we ate! Our favorite was the fried rice - could eat it every day it was so good! Their salad dressing is amazing too!