US$75
QualityInn
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$117
US$103
GardenInn.com
US$74
US$70
US$80
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
The Guest Lodge Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Stayed here 10/11/14. Prices had been increased because of special Olympics in town. Of all No other rooms available in the area so we were over a barrel. On to the room: spider webs hanging from the ceiling and light fixtures, looked like someone had thrown liquids on the wall, used wall as a backboard for the trash can. Beds had clean sheets , however covers over box springs had stains. carpet filthy. Woke up went to take a shower and 5 half inch size roaches ran across the bathroom floor. The list goes on with pictures to show!!! Was asked to call manager for some type of adjustment, Paul was ver rude and could cre less, foreign attitude just said go elsewhere, next time I will, and all future employees will also.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calvin H
Reviewed 2 September 2014

When I called on the 31st of Aug to cancel my reservation for the 31st...it was because of an family emergency... My Mother got very ill suddenly, and my presence was needed!! even after I explained why I had to cancel, she said in a snotty attitude that "we do not cancel within the 24 hours prior of check in time" (which I do understand for normal circumstances, ).... I asked her if there was a Jameson near Marietta ?? I could put some of my relations in the room while they were here to see my Mom... she said (attitude again) "I don't know, you'll have to call Jameson 1-800 number to find out , didn't even offer to look herself (which I assumed should have been far easier for her than me)... guess not, it was simply too hard for her to do that !!! I said well, I guess I'm just out of luck, then she said " guess so"..... and that was the end of this conversation ... I hung up the phone... and I am STILL pissed off ....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The staff were very nice, however the room is in need of updating--the a/c did not work or get the room cool, the smoke alarm had a mind of its own--and went off twice in the middle of the nite even with replaced batteries--they do have a continental breakfast which is passable but the decaf coffee sucked--we opted for dunkin donuts. Great price tho!

Room Tip: get an updated room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is not worth the $80 a night they ask. More like $39-50. The breakfast is a sad display of cereal and make-your-own-waffles, the fitness center (an important aspect of why we chose the hotel) was closed and, I'm told, was loaded with furniture they were moving around, the sole ice maker was broken down, my coffee pot was broken and I had to reassemble it each time after I got the coffee grounds inside of it, and it just wasn't worth the money we paid (one week in advance). I feel like we should be at least refunded some of the price since they never bothered to notify us that the fitness center was and apparently had been closed down for a while. There is a reason at least 84% of hotels have those centers now, because people like to stay fit on the road, and if it's not available, it shouldn't be listed as such. Staff was nice but other than that we regret this stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

First let me go ahead and say that the staff were very friendly, no problems there. Now, on to the room, I wasn't expecting great, but it was way worse. First, while getting to the room, the clientele hanging outside was less than desirable. Second, once we got into the room , we found the A/C to be sufficient and the TV and remote worked. No problems with the microwave or fridge, but those were the only pluses. The place was run down. There was only one ice maker and it was broken, so we had to go to the sore to buy ice. The fan in the bathroom made such a horrible racket that it could not even be used. The bed was broken on one side and there were stains and nasty stuff on many of the walls. Not even sure what it was, but it should have been cleaned a long time ago. The shower curtain rod was broken and the door lock did not function properly.The continental breakfast consisted of make your waffles and pour yourself some cereal. It is convenient to road atlanta and near things but really not worth the $80 something that they are asking for a night. It was disapointing but thankfully we only stayed 2 nights and like I said, the staff were very nice. Just don't expect much beyond that.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple