US$108
US$75
QualityInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$70
US$80
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
The Guest Lodge Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We rented 5 rooms in March 2015. My dear aunt passed and even though Gainesville is my home and I do have family and friends we chose to stay closer to the location. My parents require a handicap room and cleanliness is number one with all of us. While the rooms were a little older the rooms were clean. The breakfast was really good and in fact the front desk kept the breakfast out longer than the scheduled time due to the later hour we had to leave. Also, they allowed us an extra longer time for check out. Management and front desk folks knew it was not a pleasure trip and went way way out of their way to help us in our time of grief. If kindness and cleanliness are both a priority then I recommend this location. Also, it is within walking distance of several good eating venues. The location is only minutes from interstate. I will stay there again! Also, I'd like to say a HUGE ---THANK YOU

Room Tip: Great location and walking distance to a variety of food locations
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Work job very nice place to stay very clean front desk people are very nice rooms are very clean flat screen TVs 32 inches plus nice pool there's some very comfortable bed I stay here very often in Gainesville Georgia

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We had just an overnight stay here. Room was both clean and comfortable. The staff was both polite and helpful. Comfortable bed as well. The continental breakfast was good, and included (toast, bagels, doughnuts, make your own waffles, and a variety of cold cereals. Juices, hot tea, hot chocolate,and fresh coffee.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenarno1963
Reviewed 31 October 2015

I room was clean enough. However, the furnishings were dated and worn. I was missing a coffee pot and the towels were thread bare and small. Both the tub and sink were clogged and would not drain. I worked and worked to unclog the drains. When I told the manager about it and invited him to come see what I had pulled out of the tub drain, he made all sorts of excuses. There are no excuses. It was a business trip and I was not footing the bill, or I would have left and found other accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank pdc31469
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We were in between housing for one week and did not know how long we would be here. He stayed high on the price for what it was worth. The pool was tiny and not well kept. The rooms smelt disgusting. I felt uncomfortable letting any of my items or self touch anything in that room. We were fairly new to Oakwood and didn't know there was a Best Western Plus right down the road because we went to work and came right back. And naturally my husband was the one who picked the hotel thinking we would save money. We really didn't considering. Staff was extremely dull. Never helpful.

Room Tip: Definitely do not get a smoking room!!! It is definitely worth just stepping outside your room to smoke.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple