“fried chicken in middle Georgia”
Review of Skipper John's

Skipper John's
Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Skipper John's is the best fried chicken in middle Georgia. I don't know who can beat them. You can call in your order or you can wait about 20 to 25 minutes. It is worth the wait.

1  Thank rstil

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I don't fry food so if we want fried chicken this is where we go I've been eating there for the 40 years or Plus that I have lived in Perry. It is the best fried chicken ever a season at with special spices not sure what but it has the best flavor and it's so good.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

The chicken here is fabulous. Its golden brown and always look perfect and always taste perfect. The only issue I have is that you need to call ahead if possible, or you will have a 20 minute wait. The price is a little high, but the chicken is great so you get what you pay for.

1  Thank mrscakes2233
Reviewed 15 October 2015

have gotten take out fried chicken on several occasians, very good , got the other places tyring to catch up/

1  Thank Don P
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I love great food and excellent customer service.... These place has the worse customer service, no professional, no respect and just no clue on how customers make your business work. The young lady had on no shoes, and I promise no shoes. ( Just Socks ) When I asked to speak to a manager, the young lady who was the butter cup of sunshine, info me that no management was there and that the owner was her mother. I'm from the Middle Georgia area , I have eaten at just about 90% of all the restaurants in this area , and this place customer service is by for the worse!!!!!! And please make your people wash there hands , sweep the floor and dust the menu sign on the wall!!!!!!! Very Disappointed

Been to Skipper John's? Share your experiences!