“Endless views of God's country”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Utopia

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

christa14...
Crystal River, Florida
“Endless views of God's country”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I couldn't wait to wake up and see the mountains and watch the fog roll in between them. The scenery makes for great picture taking. I would love to come back and bring the kids if I ever need to be in that area again.
Thank you Melissa for your quick responses .

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large master bedroom and scenery
Liked least: The bed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review of Utopia! We agree that the picture taking opportunities are fabulous there. I'd be glad to have your family stay another time just let me know.
Melissa
Beth D
“Make this your Utopia too!”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My fiancé and I headed up to Georgia and found this adorable cabin called Utopia. We were looking for a gorgeous mountain view and let me tell you we got it! It was recently renovated and was more than enough room to bring our family with us next time. We enjoyed our coffee on the porch swing and relaxed with the sunrise. The cabin was clean and held sophisticated antique furniture. We will be back next year and hope you pick this place as your Utopia too!!
Thanks again for a lovely stay Melissa!
Nick and Beth

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views.
Liked least: Nothing. We loved it all!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Aug 2015
Thank you for your review of Utopia! I'm so glad your stay was all that you expected. I look forward to being able to book you and your fiancé again soon! I hope you enjoyed all of the wonderful sights and activities in the Northeast Georgia mountains.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.