Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn
Dogwood Inn and Suites(Richmond Hill)
US$63
US$49
US$55
TripAdvisor
1,388 results
All reviewsnachoscookiesindoor poolhot tubroom was cleangreat place to staysavannah areahot breakfastnice breakfastnext morningthe breakfast areasausagedefinitely stay here againwafflesstaff was friendlylong drivedesk clerk
Reviewed 3 March 2018

For some unknown reason we tried to get a room at this place. We were off the road at around three thirty so expected there wouldn’t be any problem having an coupon from the travel book honoured. But NO LUCK again. The girl at reception said they had booked their quota and immediately tried to sell us an available room at $100 plus if we used our AARP or AAA card. So they had rooms available!! This is the third time this has happened with this hotel. The last two years we were a bit later but still before 4:30 when we like to get off the highway and relax a bit.

So we decided to head north one more exit and presented our coupon at a Country Inns and Suites. They gladly accepted our busines and the hotel is great.

We won’t be trying this Best Western again!!!

Room Tip: Book early. Don’t try to use coupons or they aren’t accepted by our experience
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BWPlusRichmondHillin, Heather Spice Management at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments despite not staying with us. I sincerely regret the obvious lapses that you experienced. These unfortunate issues are things I take seriously, and I apologize to you. This is not an indication of how we do business, and these things are exceptions. I hope you will accept my deepest apology and give us another chance in the future to satisfy you.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Needed a hotel to sleep in for about 5 hours. Found this one on the web and made the reservation.
We were pleasantly surprised and impressed by this hotel. Pleasant interaction with hotel staff, comfortable and clean rooms. Very nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
BWPlusRichmondHillin, Heather Spice Management at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent 5 star TripAdvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! It is great to hear you were impressed by our hotel staff, comfortable and clean rooms.. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I am truly unsure how anyone could say anything positive about this establishment. I booked two rooms through the Best Western.com for 2-21-18. We were driving from PA to GA. Because I knew that we would be arriving late, I placed or attempted to call the hotel at 5 p.m.(took several calls to the hotel before connecting with an employee) to notify the hotel we were coming and to please hold our (2) king NON-SMOKING rooms. The employee (I will not say her name in this review) promised the rooms would be waiting. Well, you guessed it. We arrived slightly after 10 p.m. Went to the front desk and no one was there. I rang the bell and the girl who was standing outside smoking came in to assist. This was the same person I had spoken to at 5 p.m. (she was wearing her name tag) and it was a very unusual name. Anyway, she proceeded to tell me that they only had 1 king room and another room with 2 queen beds. This same employee lied to me and said that I must have spoken with someone else. When asked what she could do for me, she said that because I booked the room through a (third party) nothing could be done. Since when is Bestwestern.com at third party?. We were very tired, so we took the rooms. Well, let me tell you that the hotel is run down and the NON SMOKING rooms were definitely not non smoking. I had to crank the a/c and spray some Lysol to try to make air quality bearable. I was given the business card for the manager and was told she would be there at 7 a.m.; however, she was not there. Although, the person checking us out did not have a name tag and when asked when the manager would be there, she said she did not know. She was probably the manager. I think because I booked the rooms more than a month prior, they sold the other king room to someone who just happen to come in at a higher price. Shame on you Best Western Richland Hill, GA. This is my first and most likely last stay at a Best Western. Will stick with Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Would not recommend this hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaye11D
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resort

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed at the Best Western because of price. What a delight!
The pool and hot tub were small, but delightful. We stayed Feb.9th and were sorry to have missed the 6 p.m. cookies and the Evening food!
However, the rest of our stay was great-the bed was nice and the shower hot! The location was accessible to the Hwy.
The staff was friendly and caring. GS and I would come back! BS

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
BWPlusRichmondHillin, Heather Spice Management at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest.

A sincere thank you for appreciating our facilities and services. Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make us an outstanding service. We hope we will see you again in future. We hope you will recommend us to your friends and families. Thank You.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The description I read for this hotel sounded fabulous, so we were a little disappointed. The room was nice and clean, the hotel was the newest in the area, but didn’t look brand new, and the description of cookies and citrus drinks in lobby were a little overrated. If you weren’t there By 6:30, there were no cookies left and the citrus drink was warm lemonade. Never saw the nachos that they offered. Breakfast was pretty good. Omelets were premade cheese omelets but tasted pretty good. We were there for only one night on our way to Florida so it was fine,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
BWPlusRichmondHillin, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Best Western Plus Richmond Hill.
We appreciate your review for mentioning the ups and downs of your experience plainly.
Our staff is well trained to offer the finest hospitality to our guests but still we shall check and work on the mismatches mentioned
in your review. We look forward for your next visit to enjoy our "Southern Hospitality"

Heather Spice Management.