I have been to Malihom Private Estate twice - once as a couple and once with my family of adults. I have seen families with children during my stay there.
My favourite part of the trip has to be how Malihom had clean air, water, sounds, and sights for total relaxation. We can choose to lounge around, trek, swim, or watch movies, but little else.
It is a little challenging to go to Georgetown from here, but it can be arranged with the hotel staff's help with transport and tour booking.
The hotel staff are very professional and friendly - they pay attention to detail and really make our time there very pleasant and relaxing.
By the way, we happen to love plants and animals and insects, or can manage them easily. This place is not recommended for those who are very afraid of nature as Malihom has plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malihom, a private estate, perched on the crest of the southern end of Penang, offers a tranquil getaway. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always immense and breathtaking views. The fresh air, myriad sounds of the birds and stunning views are a feast for your senses whilst delighting in our array of home cooked cuisine and carefully selected collection of wines. We are an intimate boutique Retreat offering a more personal style of service and an intimate atmosphere that is only found in boutique establishments. The estate comprises a cluster of traditional Thai rice barns which have been carefully converted with modern comforts while respecting traditional charms. There are generous indoor and outdoor seating areas to allow guests to soak in the views and the cool breeze from the horizon as well as yoga and holistic therapies offering an array of relaxing treatments. At the hub of the estate lies the main wing which centers the reception, dining and living areas. The barns are linked to the main wing by way of footpaths. Each barn, with its own unique character has a private garden or a deck. This arrangement provides guests with privacy and seclusion. Our unique picturesque settings will provide that unforgettable difference to any occasion whether a romantic stay for two, group vacation, a Conference venue with an edge or a unique Wedding reception to reminisce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Malihom Private Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malihom Private Estate Hotel Penang Island
- Malihom Private Estate Penang, Malaysia